Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's take a Trip....Mirror Lake here we come!

Stephen and I were getting kind of restless one weekend in August and we wanted to get out of the house with Elliott.We didn't want to go too far and I had never been to Mirror Lake, so we packed up the car and went up to the Lake. The weather was really nice and very enjoyable.


The lake at it's finest.It was so gorgeous up there. I wish we could go up every weekend.


Yes there is still snow in August. People were walking by and throwing snow at each other.


My big strong man. It was a pretty rough ride for Elliott around the lake but he slept the whole way around. Stephen finally took over pushing towards the end.


Elliott enjoying the ride. I can't believe he was ever this little. He enjoyed the weather as well.

Stephen really likes going up to the lake. I think next summer we will go up there with the canoe.

Bald Mountain. Can you believe that in June it was covered in snow and we were unable to make it to the lake because of 7 feet of snow. Crazy how much snow we get here.

0 comments: