Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm awake! It's time to pay attention to me!

After Elliott's bath one day we wanted to spend sometime playing. I grabbed one of his books and started reading it to him. He wasn't really interested in me reading the book, he mostly wanted to eat it.


He looks so cute right after he has been greased down with his lotion. Stephen calls him his little grease monkey. Elliott is literally so slippery after getting all slicked up. His hair gets out of control. But it's pretty easy to style into a sweet Mohawk.

Posing for his daddy and talking up a storm.

Just like his daddy, loves guns and everything gun related. It was pretty cute watching the two of them watch Top Shot. I was trying to feed him and kept trying to turn and watch the tv and Stephen. It was pretty cute. But one day the two of them will get to go shot guns together. Maybe I will get to come.

Daddy needed to make dinner but he was more interested in watching the kitchen aid than anything. Stephen would turn on the kitchen aid and would watch the spinning thing go around.

We were playing one night after his feeding and changing and all he wanted to do was talk and talk. He finally smiled at me for the first time this night. It was very cute.

While I was at work Stephen took Elliott over to his parents and he needed to eat. He looks pretty comfortable to me. I can't believe he was able to keep that bottle in his mouth for so long. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything.

1 comments:

Nathan & Kayla Bartholomew said...

Libby :) he is so darling! I can't believe how big he is getting. I need to see him again. hope all is well with you :)