He loves wearing his hat that Nanny Alice and Papaw John bought down in Moab. He wears it all the time outside. Thanks Nanny and Papaw. We love the hat!
When he pulls your hair he pulls with as much force as he possibly can. So, anyone who is holding me and has long hair beware....he has learned to pull and pull hard he shall.
Elliott will never walk. I don't think I will put him down long enough for him to play on the floor. He is such a great cuddlier and so easy to play with. He never cries unless there is intent.
1 comments:
Oh he's so cute! Aaron had an "angry baby" look for one of his blessing pictures, too. That's so great Elliot is a cuddler! I had to make a conscious effort to put my boys on the floor from time to time as well. It's so easy to just hold and hug them (because it happens so soon that they're crawling and walking and trying escape!). I'm glad to see an update from you! I hope y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment