Tuesday, October 16, 2012

June

HERE COMES CALEB

June 4, 2012 Caleb Lee Hylton was born at 9:16pm. Weighing in at 7lbs 11oz and 21". Dark brown hair and a quite demeanor. He has made the best addition to our little family. Thank you to the Doctor for getting to the hospital just in time to see him into this beautiful world. 

Waiting patiently for the drugs to kick in.  

He came so quickly that he wasn't breathing all that well on his own but they wanted me to have a quick minute with him to say "hello". 

First, family photo. Elliott was not interested in being in the picture at that moment. He just wanted to get down and run or get in his brother's face. 

Elliott and grandpa. This kid couldn't get enough of him. 

First moments of new exhaustion and yes, we are always still that tired. 


I can just imagine this is what Elliott is saying to Caleb: "Hi, brother. I'm Elliott, I"m going to be the best big brother you've ever had. I'm going to love you, hug you and sometimes make you cry but at the end of the day we're still brothers."
Well at least that is what I would like to think he was saying because he was probably thinking "How can I play with this new toy without anyone noticing it's gone?" 

That's right folks I have found my tongue and I know how to use it. I give very wet kisses so here I come. 

Caleb was our little glow worm for awhile. He was on bilirubin lights and a blanket until his levels came back up. He was just too cute not to take a picture. 

It always amazes me how little babies can sleep what seem to be the most uncomfortable positions but I guess to them it's better than being in a belly. 

Playing in Grandma's tree house. Thanks grandma for the best tree house ever. 

Going on a picnic and nature walk with the family. It was awesome to see how excited Elliott got just seeing all kinds of new things. 

These boys are two peas in a pod. They are really best buds. 

Just a couple of pictures of my little men. 



More hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Yes, that is our son playing with lighters. We were close don't worry. He just seems to find everything even if you hide it really well. 

Grandma enjoying little Caleb.

Elliott's first time at the Aquarium. He really enjoyed all the fishes. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't touch them. It was sure cute though to see him try.  


1 comments:

Elena said...

Cute pictures Libby! Love seeing your boys as they grow.