Monday, May 2, 2011

San Diego Zoo

So, in February...I know it's been awhile....Stephen and I went to San Diego. I had a conference that I had to go to for work and we thought we would make a small vacation out of it. It was nice to get away from the cold weather. People in San Diego were so funny though. It was a nice 60 or so higher degree weather while we were out there. We were wearing sandals, t-shirts and shorts....everyone else...well, we saw some people with hats, gloves, scarfs, down jackets and everything else under the sun to keep warm.
One of Stephen's favorite stories to tell about that trip is the lady in the office who needed him to write the code for the internet access, because her fingers were too puffy to write anything due to the weather.
But, we did have a great time while we were there. We went to the Zoo and Balboa Park. I highly recommend both if you ever go out that way. Here are just a couple of pictures from that wonderful get-a-way.
















0 comments: