I have been horrible about updating our blog lately. It has really gotten away from me. I have a ton of things to post, but I figured we should post this.
So, this is the ultrasound from our first appointment yesterday with the doctor. Stephen and I have a little alien growing in the oven. That's right folks soon there will be a little Stephen running around. Help us all! Just kidding.
The ultrasound picture is upside down because that is the way it was scanned. Sorry.
The doctor said that everything looks great and the heartbeat is 148bpm and the baby is 1. something cm.
The baby should be here on the 21st of May. I'm hoping for the 20th. Elena needs a birthday buddy!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
New Addition
Posted by The Hylton's at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAAAAY!! How exciting! Congratulations!!
YAY!!!CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!! I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE CUTIE!!! I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO POST A COMMENT FOR DAYS, BUT I AM A LOSER AND KEPT FORGETTING TIL NOW!!!
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment