Sunday, November 8, 2009

One more year

No pictures for this post, but this year has been quite exciting. We went to NC and Goblin Valley.
This has been an exciting year for Stephen and me. We had our 3 year anniversary on August 19th. I love my wonderful husband. He makes every day a little more interesting. I appreciate everything he does.
Stephen also turned 30 this year. He keeps saying he doesn't feel 30, but yesterday he played football and today he is feeling it. Now, we both are old. Me with my hip and him with his aging bones. What a pair we make.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Oh YAY I'm glad you updated!!! Looks like you two have had some outdoorsy adventures! Yeah it's crazy how time flies and it's hard (well, for me) to blog about it all. But I'm so glad that you two are still plugging along. :)