Sunday, November 8, 2009

North Carolina here we come

Over the summer we went to NC to see my family. Here are a couple of pictures of the trip and family.



Stephen and me standing in front of the Raleigh Temple



Can't go home without having to do some lawn work!



Stephen and my dad standing in the old well at the University of North Carolina campus.



Stephen and I standing in front of the Dean Dome. Stephen and my dad went inside and were walking around. They got a couple of good pictures of the inside. I was a wuss and didn't want to get caught walking inside.



Layla and Madison boogey boarding.



Stephen and Indiana



Maeghan



This is me sleeping away the day. I got so sun burnt the day before and my sister gave me way too much Benadryl.



I took this picture cause Stephen looks a lot like Brett Michaels from Poison.



Nabil, Rebekah, me and Stephen



All four girls: Allison, Rebekah, Samantha and me



Madison, Kenny, Samantha, Christian, me and Stephen



Stephen, Neil, Allison and me


I miss my family everyday. Can't wait to go back to NC soon!

2 comments:

Elena said...

I've never seen pictures of your family (that I can remember). You and your sisters look so much alike!! We need to tag along with you on your next visit. I love NC, especially the beach!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! ! I am so glad you finally updated your blog. I love you wedding picture at the top, so beautiful! ! !