Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween 2007

I love this time of year because it's the beginning of the holidays and I just love fall weather. What a great time to spend outdoors. These are just a couple of pictures from last halloween that I thought were pretty cute.

Stormy was always so curious in everything that we did. She still is but she is more cautious about where she goes.


This year we are going to try a harder cut out, but I was so proud of myself and Stephen that we were able to get this one done.


I like cutting the bigger pieces and always have Stephen cut the smaller ones.
He is better at it than I am.


This is the one part that I do not care for....the cleaning out of the pumpkin.
It feels so gross in between my fingers.


I make Stephen do the hard work of cutting the initial cut at the top. I usually go through the bottom of the pumpkin and ruin it.
Again, he is much better at cutting these types of things than I am.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Hey girly, how've ya been??