
This was going to be one of the last times that I was able to go camping for the summer. This was also going to be the first time that Beretta had ever been camping. We had such a great time camping with Cary, Paula, Michael and Jessie. As you can see Beretta had so much fun that she was extremely tired that night as well as dirty. Let's just say that the next day when we went home she was not a happy puppy. She had to get a very cold bath and did not enjoy it.

Michael had the camera at this time while we were on the canoe. Cary and Paula had taken Beretta for a walk around the lake and we had picked her up half way for her first canoe trip. I really enjoy this picture of Cary and Paula.

Beretta enjoyed playing in the lake, even though the Rangers told us she wasn't supposed to. I just couldn't keep her away from the water. Stephen took about 4 pictures of her shaking off and he just really liked how her face was all blurred together.

We were all sitting around the campfire and no matter where Stephen sat he seemed to be in the line of the smoke. He tried so hard to keep it out of his face. I hated to tell him that this was not going to work. Bless his little heart he just kept trying.
The morning of the Nebo hike. It took a couple of shots before both Cary and Beretta were looking at the camera. What a cute group of people who were going to be extremely tired later.
Beretta breaking the ranger rules of not going into the lake.

Stephen did much of the work. I just tried not to tip the canoe over. It was just really nice being out on the water. Payson Lakes is one of the nicest places I have seen so far in Utah.

Pulling in after picking up Beretta from Cary and Paula. She did really well during the trip into shore. No rocking the boat or we all would have gone for a swim.


I can't help but take after my mother-in-law with picture taking. It took us a couple of tries before we actually all got in the right place to take the right picture.
We all had fun going camping at Payson Lakes. Hopefully, we will be able to do it next summer for longer than one night. It's a nice place to be and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
We all had fun going camping at Payson Lakes. Hopefully, we will be able to do it next summer for longer than one night. It's a nice place to be and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
3 comments:
Libby! How horrible of an old roommate am I?! I am glad that I now have your blog so that I can be better at keeing in touch. My blog is lifeofabyers.blogspot.com. Love ya!
LIBBY MY LOVE!!! I need updates STAT; what operation??! (you said something about one in that email you sent announcing your blog) So you guys living in Utah? Your doggy is cute. :) I kept looking you up on facebook but under your maiden name (I couldn't remember your married name....:p) but MAN I'm so glad you have a blog--now I can keep up on you and your life! I miss you!!
Good looking blog. We're glad that you've got it up and going.
Post a Comment