Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A day at the zoo


This is one of my favorite pictures from that day. We decided to go to the zoo before I wouldn't be able to walk that much for a very long time. It was a very hot day but extremely fun.


Stephen and Tyson posing for a group of Chinese people taking pictures. They were trying to be silly and the people thought it was great. I think when we were leaving they were laughing and still taking pictures. I couldn't stop laughing at them for the longest time.


Our really good friends Tyson and Jenni. We had to see the Ghost of the Bayou exhibit because Jenni is from Louisiana and they had never seen a white alligator before. Aren't they just so cute?



It's a tradition in the Hylton household that every time you come to the zoo you must take a picture with the lion water fountain. So here is our wonderful 2008 water fountain pictures to add to our collection of zoo pictures.



Jenni, Stephen and I with the big metal gorilla. Let me just tell you that it was extremely hot and I did not want to get too close to it. Overall, it was a very fun day and I can't wait to go back next year after I heal.

0 comments: