Thursday, May 10, 2012

March 2012

 He wanted to help me clean out the ottoman for his toys. 

 This boy really loves his daddy. He will let Stephen hold him all day and cuddle. 

 Enjoying time out in the clean backyard that daddy fixed up for him. He looks so cute in his hat that Nanny and Papaw got him in Moab last summer. Mom loves it because he can't pull it off his head.


 I just couldn't help but take this cute picture of him holding his bottle and sleeping so soundly. Every night I ask Stephen if we can take him out of his bed and cuddle with him...this is the response that I get "NO!" He says that Elliott won't get any sleep and neither would we. I guess he is right...but just this one time. 

 Just want to let everyone know that we did put him in his car seat right after this, but it was pretty cute having him act like he was going to drive. Dad will have to teach the boys how to drive. I don't have the nerves for it.

 One minute he was in his walker and the next minute we find him in the laundry basket playing in the dirty clothes and watching the washing machine go. He figured out that if he positioned his walker just right in between the doors he could maneuver himself right out of his walker. Again, this boy is very smart and sneaky. You have to keep a watchful eye on him the whole time. 

 All he wanted to do was crawl on top of the ottoman, but instead he just banged his head against it. He was really tired and just acting so silly. We put him to bed shortly after this picture was taken.
 Yes, he can figure out how to move the boxes close to things and pull himself up onto it. 

 I came home and couldn't figure out why Elliott wasn't meeting me at the door. Elliott was so tired that he fell asleep on the floor. Stephen didn't have the heart to wake him up and put him in his bed. Elliott is just like Stephen though...he can fall asleep anywhere.


Shortly after this picture was taken we had to invest in the cabinet locks. He also knew how to open the cabinet where the trash was kept and would open it all the time.
 They are the most annoying things in the world. Stephen and I would both laugh at each other when there were some frustrations coming from the kitchen but it wasn't so funny when it was happening to you. Elliott has become really upset that he can't open any of the cabinets or drawers now.

Just playing outside at grandma's house. He hates being on the grass. I know I have a sissy boy but he is learning to love the grass. It's just a texture thing that I hope he learns to grow out of. 


2 comments:

Elena said...

Cute pictures! He's growing fast! I'm not surprised at all that he can get out and play in the laundry. That boy was born to climb. :)

Cary and Paula said...

Such fun pictures. We have an adorable grandchild.