Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lazy Days and growing like a weed


It feels so nice when mom takes all my clothes off and I can enjoy being free to spread out.















I love my tarheels. Can't help cheering for them even when I'm sleeping. Maybe they will have a good year this year. I know I will be cheering for them.












I love snuggling with my Papaw John.









I can't help but love being held by Grandma and Grandpa Hylton. Aren't they just the cutest?










Just hanging out with mom. She makes me feel so safe in this scary swing.









Me and my Uncle Ben wearing the shirt he bought me. Thank you Uncle Ben for my great shirt. At least one of my many new favorite uncles. My shirt says "My uncle loves me" and yes they do.

Me and my Nanny Alice. I can't help but fall asleep everytime I'm with her. She just puts me into a sleep and I can't ever wake up.
Trying to get some shut eye before my next meal time. Don't I look so cute?
Me and great grandma Hylton.
I love my hair. Thanks mom and dad for styling it just the way I like it.
Aunt Elena is the best. She made this great cocoon for me that puts me right to sleep. Thanks Aunt Elena.
I love to stretch when mom puts me down.
Great day with the cousins and Uncle Joseph.
Hold me close Connor and Claire!
Now, dad don't drop me...mom is watching and she will come at you like a spider monkey. But I sure do love you, you crazy guy!

It's been really fun and crazy having Elliott around. We love every minute that we get to spend with him. We hope that he doesn't grow up to fast.

2 comments:

Anna said...

He's sooooo cute! Oh I bet y'all are just loving him. :)

Ryan and Rebekah said...

I won't lie I have been kind of blog stalking you for a while hope to see pictures of that little cutie! I can't wait to get out there and see you guys and especially baby Elliot! I can't decide which picture I like more, with his hair all styled or him asleep on your chest.