Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Days after surgery

I apologize for the pictures. After receiving so many fluids, I blew up like a blowfish. I guess that is why they don't want you wearing any jewelry going in. They would have definitely cut my rings off of me, if I would have left them on.
You can really tell it in my face. Stephen said "yeah and you can really tell in your arms too". Well, I did want him to be honest.

The nurses needed me to increase my breathing so they made me use this breathing machine. Let me tell you for the first couple of days it was extremely hard.


This are the beautiful flowers that my sisters sent to me. Aren't they the sweetest?


Me and the physical therapist doing the daily grind. Brutal.


One of the conditions for physical therapy was to walk up this little flight of stairs. I was scared at first but eventually got over it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Thank you to all my friends and family who came by to see me. It really made my day, even though I don't remember most of what happened.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good.

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Sorry we never came to visit. It's my fault being up here in Logan

Anna said...

Hey girl. I hope you're doing better than ever now, that must have been quite the time recovering in the hospital (I don't like hospitals... very few people do I imagine).

Unknown said...

I hope you are doing well! Next time I am in utah, I'll have to come see you.